Special Memories

 Hola, bienvenido a mi portfolio! Hello, welcome to my portfolio! I am NM and I am a student at GCE Lab School. I am currently in Spanish 3, and in this class, we have been learning about the subjunctive, the preterit, and the imperfect tense. We have also been learning more grammar, like conjugating verbs into the present tense. We also have been speaking about different relationships like family and friends, and for this project, we chose 5 very important moments in our lives that related to our family/friends. We had to find 5 pictures, and put them together into a flip book or photo album, so that's what I did! Here is my 5-memory photo album, I hope you like it!

México con mi familia, IM, 2017
 
This was an enjoyable project to do, I thought a lot about which photos to choose for my 5 special memories and I'm happy with the choices I made. The only thing I would change to my project is to add more moments because I can think of a lot more moments that are very special to me. I had a really tough time trying to decide on just 5! Overall I am happy with my photo album and my writing because I thought it out very thoroughly and did my best. Thank you for reading my post I hope you liked it!


Comments