Oscar's Getting Married! - Comic

Hello! In my high school GCE lab school, I am in Spanish class 3. In this class, we have been learning about how to use reflexive verbs, direct and indirect object pronouns, and a lot more grammar in Spanish. The action project that we have been working on this time is to make a comic strip! This comic strip is supposed to convey the relationships between the characters, have at least 3 characters, and have a lot of the grammar words that we had learned in class. I hope you like the comic I made, called "Oscar's Getting Married!"

"Oscar's Getting Married! - Comic part 1", N.M. 2022 







"Oscar's Getting Married! - Comic part 2", N.M. 2022










Here are the sped-up/timelapse videos of my process:


We were given the opportunity to use a comic maker website, but I love drawing and I already have some experience in making comics, so I decided to draw the comic strip completely myself. This took a really long time to make, but I am really glad I did it. The fact that I spent so much time on both the writing and the drawing just makes me more proud of it in the end. I hope you liked the silly comic I made and thank you for visiting my blog!

Comments