Atomic Info that will make you happy (or sad)

 My classmates and I have Fuel class and in that class we are learning about many things, and for my

 action project for this Unit I am making an infomercial about nuclear energy. I hope this INSPIRES 

you to help promote nuclear energy and I hope you like my infomercial! Note: I made a digital drawing 

in this infomercial, It is the drawing of two nuclear power plants. More notes: The prediction I made for 2030:

1320x + 790391

1320 * 20 + 790391

26400 + 790391


816791 kilowatt hours


On the graph It shows the nuclear power usage in the US. You can see that there was barely any 


change in the nuclear energy usage during that time. Note: at the end I said that nuclear energy is


renewable, that was a bit of a stretch because technically nuclear energy itself is but the material 


used in nuclear energy is not.

Anyway, I worked on my infomercial a lot and I hope you like it!

This is my beautiful infomercial about NUCLEAR ENERGY:

Content made on Kapwing




Comments