Where I'm From

 This Project, is about where I am from. This project is about where I have lived, and what I call home. I think this is important to know where you are from. This allows me to introduce myself in a way. This project also gives me a chance to know more about my peers.  

 I decided to do pictures, a poem, and a painting. I love doing all three of these things and I think that all of them together really show how i'm telling where i'm from. I hope you enjoy them!





                                                                             this isnt a place where dreams come true
                                                                                    every day i  truly play with you
                                                                                    flowers bloom inside the earth
                                                                                    roots get tangled on the perch
                                                                                  dont confuse the funny scheme
                                                                                home is what we make our dream


                                                                          The place im from is happy and fun
                                                                                  even so, dark things come
                                                                              it feels like warm chocolate or silk
                                                                          tastes like burnt popcorn and milk
                                                                        i feel the burn then cooled with water
                                                                        sometimes the fun makes the air hotter
                                                                             there is the occational snowflake
                                                                          always bright that makes my heartache
                                                                         the small stores dont care about height
                                                                        what the people think isnt always right










all pictures above poem cr- me
poem cr- me
city meuseum picture after poem cr- citymeuseum.org


Comments