I made codes to help people!

Hello, I am NM and I am a sophomore in GCE lab school. One of the classes I have chosen to be in is the Coding class. In Coding, we first learned about computers, binary, and then we made Pseudocode.  In this unit, we learned all about Python. Python is a simple computer programming system. We worked on getting used to Python and experimenting with it, then finally it was time for an action project. So we each made 2 full codes for helping people; one that is a type of calculator for helping someone, and one that is a form/fill-in of some kind to create some writing for them. I decided to make some things that are helpful to me, like a time zones calculator and an introduction form. Here, you can try out my codes!


Calculator for the US time zones:


Introduction form:



This was fun to do, but also very challenging. My Time zones calculator doesn't work perfectly, (it says 0 when it's supposed to say 12), but I tried my best and I am pretty happy with it. I made an introduction form for making friends, and I like that too. I think they are pretty cool codes because you can just mess around with them for fun but they can also help you with things. This was my first time coding Python and I think it is pretty cool. I am proud of my work and I am excited to make more codes soon. Thank you for reading my blog!


By the way, is me working on my calculator:


(picture by NM)




Comments